100/50 - 12/24V
100 = Maximum PV open circuit voltage
50 = Rated charge current, in Amps
12/24V = Suitable to charge 12 or 24 volt batteries
New Display just in!
(Paste This link into your address bar)
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VICTRON-MPPT-Control-Control-and-Monitoring-/321912853643?hash=item4af380548b:g:KMoAAOSwYHxWO-9PThe Premium MPPT Control/Display monitors:
Array output in Volts/Watts/Amps,
Adjust all settings of the Regulator.
Victron MPPT Solar Charge Regulator
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
• Load output on the small models
• BatteryLife: intelligent battery management by load shedding
• Automatic battery voltage recognition
• Flexible charge algorithm
• Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high.
Color Control GX
All Victron Energy MPPT Charge Controllers are compatible with the Color Control GX: The Color Control GX provides intuitive control and monitoring for all products connected to it.
The list of Victron products that can be connected is endless: Inverters, Multi’s, Quattro’s, MPPT 150/70, BMV-600 series, BMV-700 series, Skylla-i, Lynx Ion and even more.
VRM Online Portal
Besides monitoring and controlling products on the Color Control GX, the information is also forwarded to our free remote monitoring website: the VRM Online Portal.
For technical information please visit the Victron website